Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Arkansas Weather

In Arkansas, we talk about typical "Arkansas Weather". Today is May 1st. The high temperature today was in the 80's. Tomorrow it's forcasted to rain and Friday May 3rd it's forcasted to snow!!!! People always say "Well that's just typical Arkansas weather for ya". I saw today where Denver, Colorado had a similar weather pattern this week. At any rate, my house was hot today. SUPER HOT. I cooked dinner in the crockpot all day trying to decrease the house heat. That didn't quite work. So, I opened the front door, the back door and some windows (because there is no way I'm turning on the air conditioner when winter weather is projected later this week). I wanted to create a vacuum to get some of the heat out. I was cleaning the kitchen while the windows and doors were open, I looked up and saw a strange dog in my living room!!!! Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not a dog person. So, I walk this dog out of my open front door.  I saw this hippy guy a few doors down. I said "Hey! Bro! Is this your dog?"(because that is totally how I talk all the time). He  was like "Yeahhhhhhh". The dog went away to be with his owner. I am telling this story for two reasons: 1. I need a screen door of some kind on my front door. 2. Don't piss off the garage band two doors down. Lesson Learned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment