Sunday, July 10, 2016

Day 3 (Goodbye Hooker, Whore Red!!!!)

Day 3

I get very anxious when I have a lot going on, sometimes my anxiety fuels me to get things done, sometimes it makes me want to take a nap.
On this day I had all the bathroom re-do projects going on. I also had a math conference I was presenting at the next day. My sister-in-law and my two nephews and niece were coming the next day also. I was really felling the time pinch coming down on me. I was at a do or die moment. 

Everyone that knows me, knows I don't ever drink coffee.
Day 3 of the bathroom re-do, I needed a little motivation. I went by Starbucks (again, I never go there)

And I got this Baby!!! 
So, it is either manna from heaven or they are doing something illegal.

Say goodbye to the hooker, whore red walls! 
I primed everything!

Primer looks so yucky on walls!!!


And I got started painting the walls blue!!

Even though, it wasn't much. I did get a lot done!

P.S. Sorry I have been so slow at posting. I had family in town, a math conference, a Jamberry party, and a vacation in between posts. Thanks for being patient and thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment