Sunday, June 19, 2016

Bathroom Re-do

I have lived in the same house for 8 years now and I haven't changed much of anything. Joe said something the other day that made me stop and think. He said "You know, when we got married this became your house too,". I guess I didn't really realize that since I have lived here so long. 

Joe has also been talking for about 3 years now about wanting to change the decor in our bathroom. I have liked it a lot, but it does seem dated. I have decided to redecorate/ re-do our bathroom. I started with a new shower curtain and bath mats. Now, I am re-doing the whole bathroom around the shower curtain and bathmats.

Please, wish me luck!! This is a new adventure. I haven't done anything quite like this. When I was in high school, I got my mom out of the house for a few hours. My friends and I repainted, added boarder and redecorated the living room. But, I have never put in new faucets or light fixtures.  I have also never had to cover up red paint before... I bought a good primer. I will update this post as I go along!!!

Here are a few of the "before" pictures
Everything is gold and red!!!!!


Joe doesn't think I can pull this off. So, if anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pick a theme and stick with it, for paint and towel choice, go to open houses to see what others are doing to the bath, and google, google, google it is all pretty easy just needs time. Uncle David

    ReplyDelete